Instructions for faculty
- Faculty should sign up online through the "Faculty Signup" link on the home page.
- Faculty who need to rent regalia should sign up by early July to ensure they get regalia in the correct size and colors.
- There will not be a rehearsal.
- Parking information is available by clicking on the maps and parking link in the menu on the left.
- Faculty participants who require special accommodations should promptly notify the Office of the University Secretary at (505) 277-4664 to make appropriate accommodations.
- Regalia will be distributed at the processional line-up the Keller Hall Green Room; all faculty must wear regalia during the ceremony.
Faculty Honor Processional
- Faculty who have ordered regalia need to arrive no later than 3:00 pm to pick up their regalia and get robed prior to the start of the ceremony. If you want to avoid the rush, you may arrive sooner and someone will be there to assist you with the robing.
- Faculty who have their own regalia should arrive no later than 3:30 pm to leave time to check in and get in line.
- Faculty will lead the academic procession into Popejoy Hall promptly at 4:00 pm
- As directed by the Marshals, faculty will form two lines.
- Marshals will then escort faculty from the west hallway across the rear aisle to the center aisles.
- The right line will be led down the west center aisle and the left line will continue across the rear aisle to the east center aisle.
- Both lines will be led all the way down the aisles to the front and directed to their seats by Marshals.
Academic regalia is required to participate in the event.
For more information about parking, see the Parking section of the student instructions.